Thick drinking chocolate is also known as Gianduia. Perfect for warming up winter afternoons and evenings. All the flavor of tradition in the most classic of hot chocolates
Preparation of a hot drink (suggested ratio for one serving):
- pour 4 fl. oz (120 ml) of whole milk into a pot (low fat, non-fat or other milk can be used too)
- add 1 oz (2 tbs) (cca 25g) of Choc-issimo and mix with a spoon
- bring slowly to boil, steer if necessary,
- let cool down to a safe drinking temperature and enjoy the drinking chocolate.
Ingredients: caster sugar, cocoa blend (25%), potato flour, salt, flavors.
- the powder may contain traces of nuts,
- potato flour is a gluten-free product,
- see allergen info on the milk you will use for blending.
Nutrition facts – please see product photo with Nutrition Facts label.
This 1 kg bag contains about 35 servings (based on the suggested preparation ratio).
More about Drinking Chocolate and Gianduja origins
Hot chocolate, also known as hot cocoa or drinking chocolate, is a heated drink consisting of cocoa powder, heated milk, and usually a sweetener. Hot chocolate may be topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.
It takes its name from Gianduja, a Carnival and marionette character representing the archetypal Piedmontese, natives of the Italian region where hazelnut confectionery is typical.